The training program includes multiple modules that provide approximately 3–10 hours of training.
You must complete all required modules and pass a certification exam at the end of each required module with a score of 80 percent or higher. These modules prepare you for the exams and teach you how to help customers understand the coverage options available to them through Pennie.
The modules are designed to be taken in order and must be completed before you begin the next one.
The information provided in this training course is not intended to take the place of the statutes, regulations, and formal policy guidance that it is based upon.
This course summarizes current policy and operations as of the date it was uploaded to the Learning Management System.
In this course, there are some references and links to nongovernmental third-party websites. Pennie offers these links for informational purposes only, and inclusion of these websites should not be construed as an endorsement of any third-party organization's programs or activities.
IMPORTANT: Purchasing and Accessing Your Course
To purchase the Pennie Broker Training course, please follow the steps below.
- Click the Add to Cart button on this page to add the course to your cart.
- Click the cart button at the top of the page to go to your cart.
- Click the Checkout Button
- Click the Sign Up Here button at the bottom of the page to create an acccount.
- Fill in your payment information and submit the purchase.
- Upon completing your purchase, you will be taken to the Purchase History page.
- If for some reason you do not see the Purchase History page, you can navigate there by clicking on your name in the top-right corner of the page
- Locate your access code in the Purchase History page and copy it to your clipboard
- Return to pennie.mbitiontolearn.com
- Sign in using the same account you created on this site.
- Paste the access code provided on your Purchase History page in to the Redeem Access Code field and click Submit.
- Congratulations, you now have access to your Pennie Producer Training course. Moving forward you can go directly to pennie.mbitiontolearn.com and sign in to access your course.