Prepare with the best for your Microsoft Office 2019 Word Expert Certification Exam. Feel confident, hone your test-taking skills, and calm your exam fears with the MO-101 practice exam. With a focus on skill assessment and a performance-based format this practice exam is sure to prepare you for your certification and provide you a competitive edge in today's academic and professional environments.
Expert-level candidates for the Microsoft Word 2019 exam proficiently use the advanced features of Word 2019 for document and content management, and advanced formatting.
Candidates will create and manage professional documents of four pages or more for a variety of specialized purposes and situations. They will customize their Word environments to meet project needs, and to enhance productivity. Examples of expert-level documents include a business plan, a research paper, a book, a specialized brochure, and a mass mailing. Candidate roles may include editors, project managers, business information workers, educators and others.
GMetrix has prepared exam-focused training to help you be successful in passing your Office 2019 exams. The Office 2019 practice test products map directly to exam objectives. In addition to "standard mode," Office 2019 practice exams include Project Mode which emulates real-life usage similar to the project mode of the certification exams.
- Manage Documents and Templates
- Prepare Documents for Review
- Manage Document Changes
- Perform Advanced Editing and Formatting
- Create Styles
- Create and Manage Indexes
- Create and Manage References
- Manage Forms, Fields, and Mail Merge Operations
- Create and Modify Building Blocks, Macros, and Controls
- Create Custom Style Sets and Templates
- Prepare a document for Internationalization and Accessibility
- 2 Practice Exams
- 2 Skills Reviews
- 2 Concept Reviews
- Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
- Full installation of Word 2019 (not compatible with Office Mobile or Office Online)
- GMetrix SMS current version 6.1 installed
- High-speed Internet connection
- Prior coursework or experience with Word 2019 is recommended.
This practice test bundle is preparation for the official Word Expert (Word and Word 2019) Exam MO-101 certification.